Our YCH Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is OPEN and taking the necessary steps to keep you safe during your appointment!
What Is Cardiac Rehabilitation?
Cardiac Rehabilitation (CR) is important in the recovery of people who have suffered:
• Heart Attack
• Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
• Coronary Artery Angioplasty with or without Stents
• Heart or Heart/Lung Transplant
• Current Stable Angina
• Congestive Heart Failure
• Peripheral Artery Disease
• Heart Valve Repair or Replacement
As with any rehabilitation program, CR includes a combination of exercise and education to help patients return to a healthy active life. If you or a loved one have a heart condition, please give us a call at (361) 293-2321 ext. 783 to find out more about Cardiac Rehabilitation and its benefits!